Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Spotlight: SarahRoseReynolds


Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a stay at home momma and recently during my free time (nap time) I have found a love of painting, for me and my friends and family..I kind of do a lil of this and a lil of that when it comes to art. I paint, draw, scrapbook, and crochet. I also love to do arts and crafts time with my son. He always looks at all the paintings I do and says, "Momma's painting" - so we paint regularly.



If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
hmmmm any animal? A unicorn.  I always loved them as a child and dreamed of them being real.

Fruit or chocolate?
fruit covered in chocolate!!! YUM!

Your favorite meal?
Depends on my mood,  but I never turn down some good pasta and bread

City break or weekend in the country?
I don't really like to spend a lot time in the city and avoid it when at all possible, unless my hubby is driving..


How did you hear about HOST?
I heard about it thru Etsy Chat from Ivykeep.

How did you first get interested in what you do?
I have always been into arts and crafs, just never did it for profit before!

Tell us about your shop.
My shop is a lil of this and a lil of that.. I don't really specialize in one thing. You will find paintings, paper crafts and vintage clothing and jewelry

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
The community here is fabulous, you feel welcome and its great.. Also its great to see all the handmade goodies people are out there making.



Where else can we find you? (facebook, blog, twitter, flickr, etc)
I do have a face book page.


Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
I am here cause I need help promoting my shopâ. My advice is to join the chats, blogs and community -  immerse yourself in the resources Etsy offers.

What is the best etsy tip or resource you have found or been given?
 have had a lot of fun with the chat rooms, found some great people and great unique shops.

1 comments:

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails