Monday, March 22, 2010

MEET THE HOSTies: mlpjewelrydesigns



Tell us a little about yourself
I live in Puerto Rico, San Juan Area, fifteen minutes from the beach. This is my favorite place to meditate. Now that you know which part of the world I am. Let’s talked a little about me, I consider myself a quite, very shy, friendly, giving and caring person. I loved to travel, reading, going to beach, the movies and of course designing jewelry. My priorities in life are Family and God. I’m single with no kids. Live with my Father, 85 years handsome and the best father in the world.

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A dog

Fruit or chocolate?
Dark Chocolate

Your favorite meal?
lobster

City break or weekend in the country? - -Weekend at the county or at the beach



Why did you join/donate to HOST? OR How did you hear about HOST?
I was looking for a team to join, Read about HOST, To help Etsians in need. As a caring and giving
person, this was the right team for me.

How you first get interested in what you do?
I started in my teens trying everything then I found beads and I fall in love. That was 15 years ago.


Do you have any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Have a lot of patience, faith and keep doing beautiful new things. Don’t give up.



My shop is a little, nice, colorful and is affordable. I made my jewelry with love.

What I love about Etsy.
 I can sell my jewelry online. It makes the transaction process easy. Fees are affordable


Where can I be found:
www.facebook.com/mlpjewelrydesigns
www.twitter.com/mlpjuwelrydesig
www.flickr.com/mlpjewelrydesigns
www.wordpress.com/mlpjewelrydesignsp.


What is the best etsy tip or resource you have found or been given?
Etsy forums, teams, read everything that is relating with selling, promotion, etc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails