Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet the HOSTies: Crochetmaggie



Tell us a little about yourself.
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I love dogs. We have cats and dogs now, but the dogs are definitely my favorite.

Fruit or chocolate?
I'm not crazy about chocolate unless it is covering something else, like fruit! Mmmm chocolate covered strawberries...




Your favorite meal?
Breakfast. I love a big breakfast.

City break or weekend in the country?
Weekend in the country, definitely.

Why did you join/donate to HOST?
I was there in the very first thread. I thought that as a team we could do a whole lot of good for the Etsy community.

How did you first get interested in what you do?
My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 8 years old. I used to spend the summers with her and it is how we passed the time. I've always been crafty though. I remember when I was about 10 I colored a ton of pictures and sat in my front yard with a sign and a table and tried to sell them, lol.

Tell us about your shop.
Hmmm... I don't know what to say. It's full of crocheted washcloths, hats, and anything else I get the urge to create. :)

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
It is easy for me to log in, list something, check on orders, and then get back to my real job - being a Mommy.

Where else can we find you? (facebook, blog, twitter, flickr, etc)
On twitter - http://twitter.com/crochetmaggie
My blog - http://www.crochetmaggie.blogspot.com/

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Just do what you love, and then share the love.

What is the best etsy tip or resource you have found or been given?
List and create, list and create, list and create some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails