Sunday, March 14, 2010

SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT: CrikkiCrafts



Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 23 years old. I am married, pregnant, and already have 2 kids. I love to sew and do little crafty things, so I thought that I would try to sell some of them so that I could afford to go to college. I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A penguin. They are so cute!

Fruit or chocolate?
Chocolate

Your favorite meal?
Home made Lasagna with extra meat

City break or weekend in the country?
Weekend in the country

 How did you hear about HOST?
I met Ivykeep in a chat and she told me about HOST.



How did you first get interested in what you do? 
I was raised by my grandmother and for as long as I can remember, she handmade all of my clothes and toys. I was not so much into crafting as her. She passed away on January 1st of this year. I inherited all of her sewing machines and crafting supplies, and just got interested in doing it.



Tell us about your shop.
My shop is a small store of hand made items. Most items in my shop can be made to order or customized. I can make so much more than what I have posted. My prices are negotiable, and am always up for trades. All proceeds from my shop goes to my college fund.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy? 
I love how friendly everyone is on Etsy. I also love that I can sell my stuff, buy my supplies, make new friends, and do personal shopping all in one place!



Where else can we find you? (facebook, blog, twitter, flickr, etc) 
You can find me on facebook, my blog (www.crikkicrafts.blogspot.com), on Myspace, and on Ebay!

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this? 
Do not take a day for granted. Appreciate everything you have, whether you want it or not.

What is the best etsy tip or resource you have found or been given? 
Give your items lots of tags and take great pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails