Saturday, September 12, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - Tias


If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I'd love to have a hedgehog, they amaze me.

Fruit or chocolate?
Chocolate, I am not a fruit person. I love eating healthy and eat loads of vegetables but rarely any fruit. But I love chocolate.

Your favorite meal?
Beans and pasta stew made by my mum.

City break or weekend in the country?
When I used to live in a city I'd go for a country break. Now when I live in the countryside I am craving some city action.

Why did you join HOST?
I bumped into your forum thread by chance, and loved the philosophy of the team. Then I browsed the HOST member's shops and absolutely loved the shops, hearted most of them and decided that I want to be a part of such a great community.



How did you first get interested in what you do?
I saw glass work of a local artist and absolutely loved the colours being trapped in the glass. I loved the idea of me being able to do the same.



Tell us about your shop.
In my shop you can find fused glass rings, necklaces and earrings. I cut and design each piece individually. I use glass colours to paint between two layers of glass and my favorite glass pigments produce a bubble effect which I absolutely love.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
It is so simple to become a seller and to get into this big creative community. There is a big support from other sellers and lots of side activities like treasury making, teams, forums which keeps you active and informed. It would be much harder designing and maintaining your own website- I often take Etsy for granted.

Where else can we find you?
http://www.facebook.com/GlassTIAS
http://facebook.com/tiasglass
www.twitter.com/tiasglass

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Love your life ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails