Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - The Silver Hand

The Silver Hand

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I would love to have an English Bulldog named Fred and a skunk named Louie.

Fruit or chocolate?
Fruit, definitely.

Your favorite meal?
My grandmother's roast beef.

City break or weekend in the country?
I love the peacefulness of the country, so I would choose that, but a city visit is great for things to do.

Why did you join HOST?
I first heard of HOST during the help thread last Christmas. I received so much help from people who didn't know me. I was utterly stunned at the generosity. I wanted to be a part of it the good feelings I had and I didn't want to lose the connections I had made through that thread.



How did you first get interested in what you do?
Rather than buy new earrings, my mom and I decided to give making them a shot. It didn't take long before I was making them every day.

Tell us about your shop.
TheSilverHand is dedicated to new handmade jewelry. I just opened a new shop for vintage re-purposed jewelry at www.JeweledAbyss.etsy.com. I also have a mature shop, www.Pricktastic.etsy.com
It's all so much fun!



What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
I think the community atmosphere is great, but what I love most is that I send my jewelry off to places that I've never been and my craft is spread all over the world. It's pretty neat.

Where else can we find you?
My Etsy shops:
www.TheSilverHand.etsy.com
www.JeweledAbyss.etsy.com
www.Pricktastic.etsy.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/pricktastic
Blogger: www.silverhanded.blogspot.com
www.pricktastic.blogspot.com

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Be patient and love what you do.

1 comments:

Brandye said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails