Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - silentlanguages

silentlanguages



If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I have a kitten now (his name is Basil) but eventually I'd love to have a small farm with a few goats on it. I love goat milk, yogurt, and cheese,and it'd be awesome to be able to make that fresh.

Fruit or chocolate?
I crave fruit for snacks, but chocolate covered strawberries are divine.

Your favorite meal?
Sushi, for sure, with extra ginger.

City break or weekend in the country?
I live in the city and hope to someday live on a farm, so a weekend on a quiet farm would be bliss.

Why did you join HOST?
I'm struggling a bit economically on account of health care costs, and thought this would be a great way to help out others and get help in return.

How did you first get interested in what you do?
I've been into maps since I could remember, but it only occurred to me a couple of years ago to combine my obsessive drawing and painting with maps.



Tell us about your shop.
My shop has lots of original map paintings, prints, cards, and necklaces. I also love to do custom maps for people.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
I love when someone really appreciates what I have made and treasures it. It's such a fulfilling feeling.

Where else can we find you?
My blog is http://silentlanguages.blogspot.com

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Never stop creating, never stop trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails