Saturday, September 12, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - Sedgeworks



Sedgeworks



If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I already have her; Sofie, my jenday conure parrot.

Fruit or chocolate?
Premium chocolate loaded with bits of fruit and nuts.

Your favorite meal?
Italian pot roast and roasted veggies.

City break or weekend in the country?
Waaaaaay out in the back country.

Why did you join HOST?
Because a little help and encouragement goes a very long way.

How did you first get interested in what you do?
Several years ago, I moved to the middle of nowhere, which provided a long hoped for opportunity to create and sell from home.



Tell us about your shop.
I make a wide range of styles and colors, from rustic to elegant and chunky to sleek, and don't focus too much on trends. My jewelry designs primarily feature select stone beads accented by other quality materials. I have numerous ideas I hope to bring to fruition as my shops grow. I also have supplies at stashworks.etsy.com.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
The outlet it provides for me to sell from home, with one shop or five, as my creative self dictates.

Where else can we find you?
I'm still learning about networking...
sedgeworks.blogspot.com
flickr.com/photos/sedgeworks
twitter.com/sedgeworks

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Right now, my online shops are my job, but for me, designing, creating and selling still need to be relaxing, inspiring, and flexible. It is very important to keep loving what I do and be challenged by new things, even when the results are laughable at first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails