Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - SmileyMoo

SmileyMoo

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? a dolphin!

Fruit or chocolate? chocolate covered fruit! but if I had to choose just one I would say fruit.

Your favorite meal? Chicken alfredo and garlic toast.

City break or weekend in the country? a weekend in the country. Preferably the mountains.

Why did you join HOST? I am trying to find my place on etsy and felt HOST could help me by offering encouragement and helping me learn how to promote etc.

How did you first get interested in what you do? To be honest, my husband and I live a very frugal lifestyle. In doing so we make a wide variety of things homemade for not only ourselves but for gifts. It's simply a part of our lifestyle choices.



Tell us about your shop. SmileyMoo's is truly a variety shop for the reasons I mentioned above. I enjoy crafting as does my husband. I enjoy sewing, making soap and other bath products while he is more interested in jewelry. The name SmileyMoo is one of my daughter's nicknames and I just thought it was a generic name for a variety shop.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy? It pushes me to become better at the crafts that we do and opens me up to new ideas. It also allows me to meet people I normally wouldn't have a chance to.



Where else can we find you?
Blog: http://smileymoos.blogspot.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmileyMoos

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this? I think my advise would be the lesson I am learning now. Keep your eyes open, learn from those that have been around longer and know what they are doing. Keep striving to be better with each new listing and each new craft you make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails