Saturday, September 12, 2009

Meet the HOSTies - soulinchains

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
A donkey of course , they work hard and carry the load of the world and still smile.

Fruit or chocolate?
Fruit, watermelon or strawberries.

Your favorite meal?
My very favorite meal is wheat bulgar with garlic and butter with oven roasted chicken baked in onions and green peppers, along with a nice salad and a piece of cheesecake.

City break or weekend in the country?
I really dislike city life , country.

Why did you join HOST?
I like to do things for others and all items sold in my shop I usually donate back to others by buying things from people needing sales and stuff like that.

How did you first get interested in what you do?
I have always been crafty since birth i guess.



Tell us about your shop.
It is a mix of what ever I happen to have made. I like to loom the mini bags they are not knitted they are made on a jenny loom. Each one is different and I really enjoy creating them. I like to make fun one of kind items and strange items ... nothing normal here.

What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
I like getting Positive feedback; it's the thrill of having someone like my item. I have met a lot of really nice people on etsy.

Where else can we find you?
Just on Etsy and facebook. We also have several websites : www.usenergyindependence.com Our green energy site. My partner is a Inventor/aerospace engineer. www.renewablethermodynamics.com Our other Green energy site and site for our inventions www.appliedthermodynamics.com Our engineering site.

I am also a ham radio Operator and maintain our Club website.
www.yates-arc.com

Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Always follow your gut feelings. Do what is right for you not what
is right for them. Be proud of who you are and take pride in your work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails