Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT: MomentsByMelanie


Tell us a little about yourself.
I love to spend as much time outdoors as possible walking, cycling, running, hiking, camping, beach walks, traveling etc. This allows me to pursue my interest in photography of landscapes and beautiful scenery to capture moments to share with others.

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I have 2 adorable cats and someday would love a dog.

Fruit or chocolate?
Bananas dipped in chocolate fondue




Your favorite meal?Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, pumpkin pie with vanilla bean ice cream.

City break or weekend in the country?
I love variety actually - so both!

How did you hear about HOST?
I stumbled upon it actually and it's a great discovery.


How did you first get interested in what you do?
I grew up with a talented mother who exposed me to a lot of arts & craft work.

 

Tell us about your shop.
I love photography and making greeting cards because it's a low price point item that anyone can use everyday and for any occasion. It's a great way to share the moments I capture and hopefully impart meaningful memories or emotions for you.


What do you love most about selling on Etsy?
It is truly an inspirational community and anyone I have talked with has been warm and welcoming!

Where else can we find you? (facebook, blog, twitter, flickr, etc) -
I just started a blog at- http://momentsbymel.blogspot.com/
Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/47120865@N02/


Any advice you would like to share with others that might read this?
Keep positive and always learn more.

What is the best etsy tip or resource you have found or been given?
Two things: Improve the photos on your Etsy shop and increase your online presence.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these pictures are amazing! I *love* Yosemite!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails