Saturday, January 24, 2009

Even princesses have bad hair days...

The Etsy seller - ktfin777 - has the most wonderful and generous offer running in her store 'Emma E. Bows'... From her shop announcement:


"For as long as my shop is open I will happily be donating one bow or clip for EVERY and ANY order in my shop. Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center is a not for profit medical center here in St.Louis and has been treating children for 51 years. I will be personally, every two weeks, donating my bows to the children in their cancer unit. I believe it will boost their self esteem and every little girl needs to feel pretty. On behalf of myself and Cardinal Glennon, thank you for your purchases."


This is an example of the sweet little girls' treasures that you will find on offer:



Why not treat the little princess in your life and in turn, Katie will treat another little princess at the Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails