Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun, festive gift ideas - part 4

Here is part 4! We want to hear from any sellers who get sales from these showcases - and if you make a purchase, then we want to hear about it too! Leave us your updates in the comments section after this post.

This time, we have also included a couple of sellers who do a lot to promote and help others on Etsy, both individually and as part of HOST, so we thought we'd give a little shout out for their shops too :)

Click for a larger view.

Featured sellers:

HOST is spreading a little support and friendship this holiday season and hoping to help out those who really need it. If you know of any Etsy sellers who could really use a helping hand, then please go post their shops links in this Etsy forum thread and we will include them in one of our gift showcases: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5901375

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Thank you for featuring me in this article! Your support and this teams suport means the world to me!

DesignedWith Glass-Carrie Millen said...

Wow! How surprised was I when I saw this on my Google Alerts. Thank you so much for including me. I plan on paying it forward and shopping in these shops.
Thanks again, you made my day!
Carrie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails